Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Injections
”AQUALYX” is a very popular and effective fat dissolving treatment procedure offered by Dr Grace Kelly, It is for those who want to loose fat at stubborn areas of the body. The human body naturally stores fat, subcutaneous fat, in order to supply energy in times of need. Every body distributes the subcutaneous body fat by a genetically determined pattern. In almost all cases this inherent distribution cannot be remedied by a special diet or increased physical exercise. Aqualyx injections are very effective and is a non-invasive treatment for face and body sculpting. If you do not want invasive surgery and cannot afford the down time and discomfort of invasive liposuction, this is a great treatment to consider.
INDICATIONS FOR AQUALYX™
AQUALYX™ is used for the dissolution of fat deposits. It can be administered over the entire body, except the area around the eyes.
Face : double chin, prejowl sulcus
Body : upper arms, armpits, waist, hips, saddlebags, knees, shackles, augmented fat deposits located on buttocks, chest and inner thighs
Other : lipoma, buffalo hump
AQUALYX™ is an injection procedure that is conducted as follows:
• Comprehensive consultation
• Involved discussion and signing of patient consent form
• Marking of the affected area
• Injection of AQUALYX™ in the subcutaneous fat deposit
• An ultrasound machine is applied to enhance the penetration of medication into fat cell for better results
• Follow-up treatment after further consultation with your practitioner
AFTER THE TREATMENT
After a treatment with AQUALYX™ :
• The treated area should not be exposed to direct heat (sauna, sun, etc.) or severe cold
• Physical exercise should be avoided for about 4 to 5 days.
• Application of cosmetics to the treated area should be avoided for at least 12 hours.
• Intake of anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen etc.) should be avoided
• Bruising may develop within the treated area.
• Post treatment effects may occur to the treated area such as: itching and burning sensations, feeling of pressure, minor aches, pains and swelling