ZO Stimulator Peel
What is it?
• A gentle chemical peel using a stimulating blend of citric, lactic and glycolic acids
Who is it for?
• Suitable for all skin types
What are the benefits?
• Brightens and boosts dull looking skin
• Exfoliates dead skin cells, helping to improve the appearance of fine lines and surface pigmentation.
• Helps to smooth skin rough, dry skin texture
• Includes anti-irritant benefits to help calm and soothe the skin and prevent inflammation
No Downtime! Easy to incorporate into your schedule
Recommended once weekly for 4 weeks and then monthly for maintenance.
What to expect?
30 minute Stimulator Peel treatment - Can be done once weekly for 1 month and every 4-6 weeks after
Cleanse - Your skin will be cleansed using a ZO cleanser best suited to your skins needs
Exfoliate - ZO Exfoliating polish and polish activator will be applied and massaged into the skin to gently
exfoliate the skin prior to the peel .
Peel - First, a peel prep will be applied to degrease and prepare the skin for enhanced penetration of the
peel solution. The peel will then be applied for 2-4 minutes depending on your skins tolerance and
reaction before the peel neutraliser is applied. During the neutralising step you will feel a warming
sensation as the skin returns to its natural pH.
Protect - Aftercare products and sun protection will be applied to the skin to provide protection to the
skin immediately after treatment.
The Stimulator peel can also be done as a 50 minute red carpet facial treatment with the added steps of
Extractions - Manual blackhead extractions can be done post peel once the skin is softened.
Massage - Facial massage can
Mask - A mask will be chosen and applied to the skin to enhance the brightening, complexion clearing or
hydrating effects of the treatment.
The 50 minute red carpet facial treatment can be done once every 2 weeks until desired results with 4-6
ZO 3 Step Peel
This is a 3 Step Peel combines Salicylic acid, TCA, Lactic Acid with Retinol and Antioxidant benefits in one
treatment to stimulate collagen and restore moisture balance, revealing a more even skin texture for
softer, smoother and tighter looking skin.
Key Benefits of the 3-Step Peel
• Improves the appearance of
• Sun Damage
• Skin Laxity
• Fine Lines & Wrinkles
• Roughness & Texture
• Enlarged Pores
• Suppresses post-procedure skin inflammation that can be caused by peels, sun, hormones and
• Suitable for all skin types
• Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide epidermal renewal and dermal stimulation.
• Utilises a blend of exfoliants, 6% concentration of retinol, and multi-action agents to significantly
improve skin health and treat many signs of skin ageing.
• Supports barrier function and improves skin’s ability to repair and renew itself.
• Provides antioxidant protection, DNA repair, and anti-inflammatory benefits.
We would recommend starting on a ZO Skin Health home care program 4-6 weeks before having the ZO
Step 1: Peel Solution
A blend of salicylic acid, trichloracetic acid (TCA) and lactic acid removes the outer layer of the epidermis.
Step 2: Retinol Creme 6%
This creme is formulated with a combination of 6% retinol and high performing ingredients to maximise
collagen stimulation, cellular renewal, antioxidant benefits and DNA protection.
Step 3: Calming Creme – Post Procedure Skin Relief
Applied immediately post peel to rapidly relieve skin irritation and redness. Whilst also re-balancing vital
moisture content and improving the skin’s barrier function.
This peel can be catered to each clients specific tolerance and and be repeated every 3-4 weeks until
desired results with maintenance 2-3 times per year.
5-10 days downtime is to be expected with peeling typically starting from day 3 post peel.